There’s tool rolls. And then there’s our Rat Trap. We’ve been working on this one for a long time getting all the measurements “just so”. Asymmetric pattern allows for an easy roll so no excess fabric gets in the way. Limited run made in house at 44HQ on our very own 1941 Singer Model No. 31-17 (apparently ours was from a batch 2000 commissioned by the War Dept. from Singer to make Parachutes…). Get these while they’re hot.
· 400 Denier Rip Stop Bundeswehr “Flecktarn” Camouflage.
· Edges are taped.
· Simple 3 pocket design.
· Center pocket fits a 29″ x 2.35″ spare.
· Asymmetric pattern allows for ease of rolling.
· 44 Woven Label produced by Cruz Label in Los Angeles, CA.
· Limited run made in house at 44HQ.
· 2 Color Options: Flecktarn or Multicam Arid